Connect the app to Pulse
If the app isn’t connecting to your Pulse, try these steps.
Turn on Bluetooth on your phone. Do this by going to your phone settings, going to Bluetooth, and toggling it “on”.
- Unplug Pulse from your camera.
- Turn Pulse off and then on again. Pulse will flash when you turn it on. If it doesn’t flash then it is low on battery. Learn how to charge Pulse here.
- Make sure you're within 100 feet of Pulse.
- Go to 'Devices' in the Pulse app. Scroll down to refresh and search for Pulse.
- If you have an Android device, make sure you are not paired to any devices called "Pulse" in your phone's bluetooth low energy settings. This will block the app from connecting.
Still stuck? Shoot us an email. We're here to help.