Connect the app to Pulse
If the Pulse app isn’t connecting to your Pulse, try these steps:
Make sure Bluetooth is on your phone. Do this by going to your phone settings, going to Bluetooth, and toggling it “on”.
- Unplug Pulse from your camera.
- Turn Pulse off, count to ten, and then turn it on again. Pulse will flash when you turn it on. If it doesn’t flash then it is low on battery. Learn how to charge Pulse here.
- Make sure you're within 100 feet of Pulse.
- Go to 'Devices' in the Pulse app. Swipe down to refresh and search for Pulse.
- If you have an Android device, make sure you are not paired to any devices called "Pulse" in your phone's bluetooth low energy settings. This will block the app from connecting.
If the above steps did not fix the issue try the following steps:
- In your phone's settings, turn Bluetooth off, and then turn it back on
- Completely close and quit the app
Still stuck? Shoot us an email. We're here to help.