Time Lapse with Radian 2
- Set up your Radian 2 on a tripod, with your camera attached on top, and align your shot.
- If taking a panning time lapse, make sure that your Radian 2 is level, using the included bubble level
- If taking a tilting time lapse, please see the Tilting With Radian tutorial for setup instructions
- Turn your Radian 2 and your smartphone app on, and wait for the app to connect to your Radian. When it does so, you will get an alert from the app
- Connect your Radian 2 to your camera via the camera cable included with your Radian 2 order
- Set your timelapse settings, and let hit the "Start Time Lapse" button to initiate your Time Lapse
- We recommend you start out with speeds of less than .1 degree per photo, and a total # of photos in the range of 200-400 photos.
- Once connected to the App, check your Radian's Firmware version to make sure your unit is fully up to date.
- Make sure your Radian is not connected to your phone's bluetooth- Radian 2 operates on Bluetooth Low Energy and will automatically pair with your phone in the App. Pairing your Radian with your phone will disable BLE.
- Make sure your camera's settings are connected to the app before attempting to upload a time lapse. The time it takes for this connection varies from phone to phone and camera to camera due to bluetooth settings and USB interface signals.