If you received a Linear Adapter U-Bracket that was assembled incorrectly and does not fit your Rhino slider there are two options for fixing the issue:
1. Ship the U-Bracket back to us and we will fix it for you- just email us.
2. Use a small Hex Wrench, follow the instructions below, and move the the thumb screw from Hole #1 to Hole #2 (Est. time: 10 minutes).
Instructions: (If you need a HEX wrench we can send you one)
1. If you are using a Rhino Slider and your Adapter is in Hole #1 below, remove the end caps from the central shaft and slide the shaft away from the thumb screw. This will allow you to move the screw from Hole #1 to Hole #2 (correct for Rhino Sliders).
2. Move the screw from Hole #1 to Hole #2.
3. Reattach the end cap and roller and tighten the pieces down in the grooves of the central shaft with the blue spring-loaded rectangle fully inserted into the U-Bracket.
*Things to be aware of:
We sincerely apologize for the delivery mishap with Rhino sliders and if you are having problems with this process, shoot us an email and we'll be happy to offer advice and more detailed directions! If you do not have the appropriate Allen key to readjust your bracket, please let us know and we will send you a tool. Alternatively, if you would like us to adjust the bracket for you, we can coordinate the shipment with you with an approximate 2 week turnaround time.